A look forward to SynBioBeta London 2017
- Posted on 13 March, 2017
The annual SynBioBeta London Conference, now in its 5th year, will return to London from the 4th-6th April 2017. With this exciting event less than a month away, we take a look at what is on the cards for this event.
The focus of this year’s conference is to connect the global synthetic biology community by fostering the dialogue between entrepreneurs, business executives, tech practitioners, technology scouts, academics, and investors.
Insightful discussions scheduled include:
- Advancements in metabolic engineering
- Designer biomaterials
- Hardware to make biology easier to engineer,
- Engineering biology for consumer products
- Engineering environmental sustainability in the circular economy
- ‘Will synthetic biology will be the key to our future health?’
Featured speakers for this event include:
- Janet Bainbridge, Department for International Trade
- Thomas Bostick, Intrexon
- Lord David Prior, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
A full list of speakers can be found here.
SynBioBeta hosts international synthetic biology conferences and events that give anyone the opportunity to meet with the bright minds building and shaping the bioeconomy. In light of the UK Government’s Green Paper on the UK Industrial Strategy, published January 2017, collaboration within the scientific community has never been so crucial. It will enable us to capitalise on the UK’s strengths in research and innovation such as robotics, clean energy and biotechnology.
From tech practitioners, academics, investors and industry members, this is sure to be fantastic event. Don’t miss your chance to register.
We look forward to keeping you updated on SynBioBeta news in the run up to this exciting event.
Share this article: